1. Fresh or dried (meat or fish) cut to small piece.
2. 1 cup of grinded melon
3. ½ or 1 tablespoon of grinded pepper depends (on what you want)
4. 1 tin tomato
5. 1 table cup of palm oil
6. 1 or 2 cubes of magi
7. ½ teaspoon of salt, and little biscuit bones, cut into pieces
8. Tablespoon of grinded crayfish, 1 onion
9. Pumpkin leaf (chopped) or bitter lea (well washed) to remove the liquid
1. Parboil meat and biscuit bones with little salt and water
2. Put palm oil in the cooking pot on fire
3. Allow oil to bleach, put sliced onion and add meat after some seconds. The mixture should be dry a little, then add tomato and stir
4. After 5 minutes, add melon and water to the mixture and stir
5. Now add the remaining ingredients except the pumpkin leaf, that usually come last in every cooking (soup) 5 minutes before the soup is cooked, then add the pumpkin leaf. Your melon soup is now ready.
How ever, if you don’t want to adapt frying technique, just put palm oil in a boiling water and add ingredients as the steps above
Home » Melon Soup